Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum has thousands of members! All of us here for one reason, a love of Cadillac. However, the Lounge isn't just a good old boys club. If you're a member who doesn't post often or much at all, I'd encourage you to join a discussion or two in the Lounge, or perhaps the Cadillac vs. forum, or even the kill stories forum. We're not some exclusive club with only 40 members, although there is a group of people who has a lot of fun in the Lounge. If you're a quiet member, I invite all you to open up a little more, come join us! We have a lot of fun around these forums. The model relative forums are great for advice when it comes to your vehicle, but there's a lot more to Cadillacforums.com than just the vehicles! Come join us!

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Not really--just that this is a, well, "odd" thread to start in the first place. For the number of people we have on this board, it definately isn't a "quiet" place. Post a real question or comment about a real car, and you're always certain to get a reply, or several of them, in little time at all.

Same with the other threads in the main forum, which too seem quite active. Actually, this is one of the most active and vocal forums overall that I'm on--and I'm on a LOT of them. It's easily the most informative and interesting too, mainly due the the amount and experience of the members.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hehe, I guess its a good thing to rally a little more talkativity. I mean, take a look at post numbers. you have people like me with like 30 something...and then theres guys like Ralph with 15000.
Definently an informitave forum, always ready to guide someone in the right direction. Keep up the great work:eyebrow:

P.S.- Have I mentioned the awesome smileys?

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Okay, I guess I could see the theory behind that. The problem is, when you post a universal message/prompt among all of the different threads like that, people tend just to skip over it as "just another mod announcement".

Regardless, I see how it can serve a purpose--wonder if the traffic has spiked in all the other non-vehicle specific threads?

·
Registered
643 Posts
caddycruiser said:
Regardless, I see how it can serve a purpose--wonder if the traffic has spiked in all the other non-vehicle specific threads?
I for one checked out the lounge for the first time. Was quite interested in the variety of discussions there. Got an eyefull of some pretty hot babes in a string about hot women. :D Going to revisit now that I'm on highspeed (was on a 14.4 connection then.)

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
caddieboy said:
I for one checked out the lounge for the first time. Was quite interested in the variety of discussions there. Got an eyefull of some pretty hot babes in a string about hot women. :D Going to revisit now that I'm on highspeed (was on a 14.4 connection then.)
Haha--good stuff then!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
caddycruiser