Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been having horrible experience with dealer, and one main thing with me owning a vehicle is the service. I will own a vehicle with a large factor of how good service is. Wagoneer client services really had me hooked, I randomly called their help line and she walked me through a lot of scenarios that Cadillac just won't do. I took a GW Series 2 for an overnight drive.

Good: Amazing tech, the dual screens, the massage, the 2nd row console, very powerful, the customization of the seats, the looks (I like the looks, not all do). Dealership service dept (I went to them around the side before ever talking to sales to not be bamboozled).

The Not so good: Rode great, but many types of bumps there would be a bit of a jolt the escalade didn't feel (I have air and magnaride). The passenger seat was deemed not as nice (by my GF). The Uconnect seemed a bit cheap with the navigation. It's still a jeep...The residual value won't be there like Escalade. The power delivery isn't as good as Escalade. This thing would hunt gears more, and would want to scoot, and it definitely could, but this is a luxury SUV, the sport setting should do that, not their comfort one. It is wider by 3" and it feels it. I have a truck, and I want a full size SUV to "feel" a bit smaller than truck, but the Grand Wagoneer definitely feels huge.

· Registered
2021 Escalade Sport Platinum
9 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I have been taking a hard look at them lately for a few different reasons, mainly the interior looks and especially the rear seat setup. Wish Cadillac would improve on the rear seat comfort and add a center console like its competitors. But, I can’t get over the residual value of the Escalade which is mainly why I’m staying in it, at least for another 20,000 miles when I’m out of warranty.

· Registered
396 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I have been taking a hard look at them lately for a few different reasons, mainly the interior looks and especially the rear seat setup. Wish Cadillac would improve on the rear seat comfort and add a center console like its competitors. But, I can’t get over the residual value of the Escalade which is mainly why I’m staying in it, at least for another 20,000 miles when I’m out of warranty.
The 2024 escalade is supposed to have better rear seat amenities

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's my pickle. My 2021 has 33,000 miles on it now. Getting close to warranty, and I know these high end vehicles will have stuff go wrong. I want good service, but that ride. Only thing better riding is a Lexus LX570.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts