Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, I am going to own my first Cadillac tomorrow, (98 DeVille d'Elegance) one owner old guy, I wrecked my LHS, and finally found my new love.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the Sandman said:
Welcome to the CadillacForums CognLac. Congratulations on the new acquisition...details, we want details - color, mileage, condition, pics, etc..

Thanks for registering.
Hello Sandman, it is the dark green with 79,000 miles there is one ding on the drivers side, and the vanity rear mirrors are a little funkey, other then that the old man who owned it before me did a fantastic job keeping this car beautiful. I will get some pics up as soon as i pick it up tommorrow about 5:00 pst, if anyone has any ideas on how to keep the rear mirrors from falling, or if you have any other ideas on what to put there. I am inthe car Audio business so monitors are always an option but i will need a few months of commission checks to save up, the down payment kind of killed me. picked it up for 8,900 it booked for 9,600 i believe.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally

Update; I picked her up last night, she is now mine. Im sure I sound like every other first time owner, but wow These cars certainly do rule the road.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
CognLac