Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac Escalade EXT King of Mods
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of the bed in y EXT. I still have to pull the wood out to redo the floor to match the rest of the bed. The floor will have black leather with a plexi-glass neon lit (pool shape) in the center. I also took out my old fridge that was in the mid gate area. I rewrapped the wall with carbon fiber leather. Ill take some better pics later to show the new re-wrap.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heres more pics. My next project is to redo my whole interior. Im probably gonna do a two tone leather (Black & Tan). I also am going to do a black suade headliner. After that I am pretty much done with this truck. I am in the process of buying a 03 S-500 from a friend. I am gonna make that car my next custom project.

·
Registered
99 Escalade (sold) 03 Escalade EXT (sold) - 07 Escalade EXT
1,363 Posts
instead of all the fancy stuff in the back, you should have made a jacuzzi in the back.... seen it in a limo in New York, looked sick... that would be the ultimate tail-gater ... for cold drinks use the side storage containers filled with ice on game day

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do use the storage compartments for ice and beer when tailgating. I do like the jacuzzi. Maybe my 2nd EXT I will try that.

·
Registered
Cadillac
231 Posts
i dont know that i like the marble look. its really different but i think i liked the cleaner look better. i like how you did the middle of your emblem to match though. i only know 3 people with painted emblems like that now.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I bought a 2002 S-500 with 50K for $9,000 cash this weekend, so I wanna finish up the EXT so I can start on the Benz. I'm gonna send the truck out to get a custom interior done. I'll post some pics when I get the truck back.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How is everyone? Its been awhile since I have been on. My girl was on a reality show so we have been going to different venues she was booked for. I feel like Im her manager. Its like having two jobs now. Only time Im really home is when Im sleeping. Hope everyones Escalade is still running well!

·
Registered
2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV
360 Posts
Dude - that looks sick! (in a good way)

You did all that yourself? If so, you've got some REAL talent!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts