Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
Is one enough ?
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allanté Pictures

i uploaded a few Allanté pictures, enough to give you a taste ...

there you will find pictures of some of the cars as well as some of the interesting components of these Allantés ...

i hope the guests and members that frequent this site can find some value in some of the graphics .. show the way to others if you like what you see ...

there are lots more, and i will entertain any reasonable request for pictures ...

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
701 Posts
Thanks for all those pictures Zal, Larry, and NW Allante! I posted over at the AAG site, and I hope more members sign up here and post many more pictures.

·
Banned
Is one enough ?
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Allanté Pictures

Allante North * said:
Thanks for all those pictures Zal, Larry, and NW Allante! I posted over at the AAG site, and I hope more members sign up here and post many more pictures.
need help ...

somehow i inputed a rating of 3 on one of the GOLD twins pictures but don't know how that happened .. i was typing in the comments box when it jumped into the ratings line ..

how do i fix that? those twins do not deserve a low rating .. i had intended to give it a 9 (cuz one had the top up) ...

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
701 Posts
I have asked Sal and the Sandman to look into this for us. The picture posting area is different software than what we use here in the forums so there might not be a real fix. I did notice that you put an explaniation in the comments section, so I hope Larry isn't to upset. Very NICE TWINS. I'm wish I had a twin for my garage. My Allante gets lonely sitting in there all by herself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts