Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

New 07 owner here. Have the NAV system and rear seat entertainment screen as well.

I've read individual threads about individual products that do what I want, but not an all in one product.

Is there a module out there that allows the DVD to be played while the car is in motion, also allows one to input an address in the NAV while the car is in motion, can hook up the iPhone (allowing calls to be made through the system), and also play the songs off the iPhone?

I would hate to have to get 2 or 3 different modules to achieve this and would rather be able to buy just 1 module that can handle all this.

Thanks.

·
Registered
Escalade
17 Posts
Hey guys.

New 07 owner here. Have the NAV system and rear seat entertainment screen as well.

I've read individual threads about individual products that do what I want, but not an all in one product.

Is there a module out there that allows the DVD to be played while the car is in motion, also allows one to input an address in the NAV while the car is in motion, can hook up the iPhone (allowing calls to be made through the system), and also play the songs off the iPhone?

I would hate to have to get 2 or 3 different modules to achieve this and would rather be able to buy just 1 module that can handle all this.

Thanks.
GM Lockpick....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts