Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Blacked Out CTS-V
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got done with 80% of my Project!! Just got the wheels powdercoated, And I put a C6 Shifter in!!! Next is the front grills and some springs!!
Hello everyone my name is Pete and this is my ride!!!

2006 LingenFelter Tuned CTS-V LS2, ??? Short throw shifter, Corsa Race Exhaust!!

·
Registered
05 PLATINUM CTS-V
2,985 Posts
i cant see anything :(

·
Registered
2009 Radiant Silver CTS-V, 6MT
191 Posts
looks good. I like your c6 shifter.

·
Registered
04 CTS-V with a little hp persuasion device
3,824 Posts
Not bad, for a car with a truck motor :histeric:

I'm kidding. Looks great. Hope to do something similar to mine one of these days. I've got the front done, I just need to do the rear now.

·
Registered
05 PLATINUM CTS-V
2,985 Posts
Try reloading the page, it's working fine on my computer. :hmm:
its my POS work computer.. guess ill just have to wait till i get home.

btw :welcome:

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Very very clean engine bay by the way. looks sweet!

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
^^^^^^^ I think he meant shift knob. Not the whole shifter. I've been wrong before though!

·
Registered
04 CTS-V
935 Posts
what did you use to get your engine bay that clean? jump in on the CF feeler thread and tell them u want a set of the frcs!!!

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V SC
410 Posts
redrum, REDRUM...

Looks good. At first I thought your license plate said STOLEN.

·
Registered
2006 Blacked Out CTS-V
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well first off thanks to everyone, I just got the car in time for my newborn LOL. I had a Boxster S... Thats another story. The car is very clean It had 13,000 miles on the clock when I bought it. My buddy gave me that shift knob and there wasn't much to the install, I just unscrewed the stock one and set the washer under the boot then screwed in the c6 knob it's SUPER TIGHT now!! I love this car and now more than ever.As for the FRC's, I wanted to get the lingenfelter ones but they are so expensive, I have the stock one I have it off because of the heat !!! I have so many questions. The car had Chrome plated wheels but one was chipped and the dealership offered to fix it and I told them that it would be cheaper to powdercoat the wheels and so thats what they did (after alot of blowing me off) they finnally did it . But they ended paying for half of it 200. Now I want to do my grills black!! The service manager told me he wanted to buy this car but couldn't and that it has been garaged and babied, he also told me that it has a short throw shifter which explains the threads and that it has a Lingenfelter Tune??? I don't know how to find this out though.

·
Registered
05 CTS-V raven black
1,131 Posts
Welcome

nice find....it may have been dyno tune at Lingenfelter....

do you know where the original owner got that strut brace?? is't that the one used when someone throws a maggie on?

and it only cost me $80 bucks to powdercoat the grill and get the trim pieces painted

·
Registered
'06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)
4,455 Posts
Thats a really nice car man, very clean!

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
looks great

to complete the blacked out look you could get a set of those 8.88 day eyelids for 24$ and at least black out the grey headlight washers..

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
do you know where the original owner got that strut brace?? is't that the one used when someone throws a maggie on
Thats the stock strut brace that comes with the truck motor! :canttalk:

·
Registered
06 CTS-V
457 Posts
You got great taste - Don't mind the comment about LS2 truck motor or being the slower color. They all :worship: us.

Time for the maggie to go with the newborn :thepan: Just not yet.

Good find and enjoy.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
You got great taste - Don't mind the comment about LS2 truck motor or being the slower color. They all :worship: us.

Time for the maggie to go with the newborn :thepan: Just not yet.

Good find and enjoy.
Yeah I only say that because I'm jealous you have more displacement. But the LS6 has stuff to be jealous of as well so they're are about even.

·
Registered
05 CTS-V raven black
1,131 Posts
Thats the stock strut brace that comes with the truck motor! :canttalk:
didn't know that...thanks....must be an after thought with the LS2 in case they wanted to tow something...little extra support

1 - 20 of 31 Posts