Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
None
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the Nav system, there is an option to have the voice silenced when on the phone. Is there a way to stop that annoying chime when on the phone?

·
Registered
2015i Escalade Premium
408 Posts
In the Nav system, there is an option to have the voice silenced when on the phone. Is there a way to stop that annoying chime when on the phone?
Not sure about "stopping" them completely....but there is the option to decrease/inccrease the volume of alert chimes.

·
Registered
'15 ESV, '12 CTS
126 Posts
Agreed, they're extremely annoying, especially to the person on the other end. Wish there was a cure. Another example of writing program software without quite enough "smarts". Another one that ticks me off is my front sensors going off when I'm in Reverse gear backing out of the garage.

·
Registered
2015i Escalade Premium
408 Posts
Agreed, they're extremely annoying, especially to the person on the other end. Wish there was a cure. Another example of writing program software without quite enough "smarts". Another one that ticks me off is my front sensors going off when I'm in Reverse gear backing out of the garage.
My previous Mercedes did the same.....as does my Ford Fusion.....so, the Escalade is not alone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts