Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm installing a clifford matrix rs2 alarm system this weekend, wish me a lot of luck guys!! i'll post the results monday if the instal works-out! :bonkers:

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
sscruiser said:
i'm installing a clifford matrix rs2 alarm system this weekend, wish me a lot of luck guys!! i'll post the results monday if the instal works-out! :bonkers:
Let us know how it went, they are a good rated alarm. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it was a lot harder than i thought, i tried to locate all the wires i need to tap into, everything else i found except the door trigger and dome light delay circuit. so instead of doing any major damage i took it to my buddy who owns a auto accessory shop, he charged me $200 for the install(which i think is very reasonable). i like this alarm a lot, it has electric start too. the range on the remote is pretty far. and also the main thing everything is still working on the oem stuff(even the oem remote still works) :coolgleam
john

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
John, thanks for the update, I am thinking about this system for my truck, I would perfer to install it myself, but then it would never get done, I will have it done when they replace the sound system

·
Registered
25 Posts
do u still have to use both of the alarm modules, or just the new one, i have a vipeer alarm froma few yrs ago, but it has motion sensor, and remote start too that i want to tranfer to my new ride once i get it, i supposed it will be better than a stock one huh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts