Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has suggestions as to what is the "BEST" alarm for my 2004 EXT? Thanks

·
Registered
312 Posts
check out the Clifford Matrix 3.5 . had it on my ride for about 2 months now, and yeah, it's the best ever had. automatic start, 2 way pager, long range, overall great alarm. you can also add just about any other feature you want to it (automatic windows, tilt sensors, pain horns, etc...)

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac Escalade ESV
486 Posts
I second the Clifford Martix 3.5, or the DEI Viper 791XV they are the same brain and remotes just different colors. I have the Clifford remote as it looks like Carbon Fiber. Excellent remote with great range and it will page you if someone is trying to gain access to your vehicle. Another great product is called Jimmy Jammer if you have OnStar because it makes it nearly impossible to open you're door if you lock your keys inside of if someone tries to steal your vehicle that way.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I will look into those. I just put 24s on it and added some tv's with playstation, And I don't want to push my luck. so thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts