Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know any place in Sacramento that can install an alarm on my Escalade? Viper 791XV. I got it as a gift and have called a few shops and they won't install unless it's purchased there. I think it came from Ebay , so I was just checking to see if anyone knew a place.

Thanks

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac Escalade ESV
486 Posts
If you are mechanically inclined you could install it yourself, over at www.the12volt.com you can find tons of tutorials and a few about installing the 791XV in a Cadillac Escalade. You just take off the knee bolster and most of the wires are there and its a good place to hide the brain. I've heard the same thing before that most places only install what they sell.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Sky High Ent. said:
Anybody know any place in Sacramento that can install an alarm on my Escalade? Viper 791XV. I got it as a gift and have called a few shops and they won't install unless it's purchased there. I think it came from Ebay , so I was just checking to see if anyone knew a place.

Thanks
Installing an alarm ain't no easy thing. IT takes hours to do it properly. But then again, if you're "mechanically inclined", you could do anything. I live in San Jose and know of plenty of people who could do it. Depending on what alarm, you're lookin at around 100-300 for install. Forget about taking it to a shop, find somebody who works at an audio shop whos willing to do it in their garage, that's how save money. If you're willing to drive to San Jose, I know a guy that works at a well known car audio shop that loves doing shiet outta his garage making side money. He hooks it up too, probably do it for like $100 in like 2 hours.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts