Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
05 CTS-V
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a dealer in birmingham area that will fix the cluncking and whinning rearend. Tom Williams wont?????

·
Registered
Cadillac
10 Posts
Does anyone have a dealer in birmingham area that will fix the cluncking and whinning rearend. Tom Williams wont?????
Are they giving you a specific reason why they won't fix it? Tom Willams is currently looking for me a V and if they are hard to deal with I'll take my business elsewere.

·
Registered
05 CTS-V
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they said the tech didnt hear anything wrong. it whines so loud I have to turn the radio up and it clunks so bad it is a shame.

I called casey on 31 and they said to bring it in. I may just take a vacation and take it to Lindsey.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
2,018 Posts
Or Bently Cadillac-Saab in Huntsville.

·
Registered
Cadillac
10 Posts
I had mine replaced at Crest Cadillac in Hoover. They have treated me well.
Crest seems like they might be more mod friendly since 1/2 the cars I see out in front of their showroom have 22's on them.

Are any local dealers mod friendly? If I do pull the trigger on a V I don't think I'll go crazy on it but I'm sure I'll do basic things like shifter and exhaust.

·
Registered
06 CTS-V
157 Posts
Crest seems like they might be more mod friendly since 1/2 the cars I see out in front of their showroom have 22's on them.

Are any local dealers mod friendly? If I do pull the trigger on a V I don't think I'll go crazy on it but I'm sure I'll do basic things like shifter and exhaust.
I have talked with them about mods, my feeling is if you go with the Corsa, a CAI, and a tune you should be ok. I talked with them about installing a Corsa and CAI but their prices are way to high. They flat out told me the driveline will not be covered with a maggie. They have always had a car for me when I needed it, may not be the one I want but they have one. Nice dealership to deal with.

Dan

·
Registered
2011 Vagon TG, Black, Roof, Suede Wheel and Shifter, Polishe
204 Posts
Crest in Nashville replaced my front pinion seal with my Kars III on the car had to pay 1hr labor for the kit being on the car. Thay have also replaced my rear end,(before the Kars III), i had zoomers exhaust and they never batted an eye. Gave me a brand new seville to drive to boot. I know it's kinda far but after u mentioned Lindsay, and Nashville is closer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts