Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
CTS-V
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back I put on wait4me's upper pulley and tune, leaving everything else stock, and she picked up 90 rwhp and 112 ft lbs of torque, SAE corrected.

I have since done the airbox mod, opening up the bottom, cutting and reaiming the brake duct, and putting in a K&N filter.

I won't dyno for just this change, but I know it's helped. The throttle response is a little better AND I've picked up about 1/2 pound of boost.

Also, you can hear the supercharger a little. Very cool.

I just wish someone would sell me a stock airbox bottom, just in case I need to take her back to the dealer.

·
Banned
2009 CTS-V, 2007 Z06
2,843 Posts
A while back I put on wait4me's upper pulley and tune, leaving everything else stock, and she picked up 90 rwhp and 112 ft lbs of torque, SAE corrected.

I have since done the airbox mod, opening up the bottom, cutting and reaiming the brake duct, and putting in a K&N filter.

I won't dyno for just this change, but I know it's helped. The throttle response is a little better AND I've picked up about 1/2 pound of boost.

Also, you can hear the supercharger a little. Very cool.

I just wish someone would sell me a stock airbox bottom, just in case I need to take her back to the dealer.
most keep theirs so they can go back to stock :)

why didn't you just buy a CAI?

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Sedan
1,729 Posts
Won't the dealer only see it was cut if they remove it? What kind of work do you plan on having done there? I wouldn't really worry about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts