Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Seville SLS
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I hear an actuator clicking on and off when I turn the ignition but the compressor isnt spinning up, seems like the motor is burned up and ill have to look into getting a new compressor.

·
Registered
Cadillac 98 SLS
2 Posts
HERES ONE FOR YOU, I HAVE A 98 SLS THIS WEEK I HAVE BEEN GETTING A CRAPPY RIDE IN THE REAR, I WENT TO THE DEALER AND THEY SAID I NEED NEW REAR SHOCKS AND A COMPRESSOR FOR A SOME SUM OF 32 HUNDRED BIG ONES. i AM LOOKING IN TO THE ARNOT KIT.THIS IS THE WEIRD PART THE RIGHT REAR SHOCK IS IN THE COMPRESSED POSTION EVEN WHEN THE CAR IS ON THE LIFT. SO WHAT I AM ASKING HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS BEFORE BECAUSE THE CADDY PEOPLE HAVNT.AND WHERE IS THE COMPESSOR,AND WHERE CAN I GET AN AFTER MARKET ONE. THANKS IN ADVANCED FOR ANY HELP.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,080 Posts
:thepan: Dive, read the post above yours. Lotsa luck shifting to aftermarket suspension.......BTW, if you go to the top of the page and use the archives and search functions, all your questions have been answered long ago......Turn off your caps lock...you're shouting at people who can hear perfectly well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts