Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 escalade esv
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2007 ESV & Computer is saying to service Air pressure monitor system. When scrolling through it shows blank air pressures for all tires & when physically checked they are all in the 32-35lb range. My question is- Is is possible to reset at home or is this going to be another couple hundred dollar trip to dealer?

·
Registered
2019 Escalade Premium
289 Posts
I have a similar problem. I have one sensor not reading. From what I have gathered the 07's are starting to have issues with the batteries in the sensors. Hard to believe all of your sensors would go out at once though. Unfortunately it looks like you need the dealer.

·
Registered
'11 Cadillac Escalade
337 Posts
Call around to some wheel shops they might be able to fix the issue for less than what the dealership will charge you.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,354 Posts
I own a 2007 ESV & Computer is saying to service Air pressure monitor system. When scrolling through it shows blank air pressures for all tires & when physically checked they are all in the 32-35lb range. My question is- Is is possible to reset at home or is this going to be another couple hundred dollar trip to dealer?
Read the sticky notes above, also your owners manual tells you how

1 - 5 of 5 Posts