Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this question has been asked a zillion times, but im looking for a K&N air Filter for my 1994 Cadillac STS, does anyone know the part number or i heard that the Grand Prix air box is the same as the Cadillac, but i seriously need a part number.... sorry again

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Mikethegreeat said:
i know this question has been asked a zillion times, but im looking for a K&N air Filter for my 1994 Cadillac STS, does anyone know the part number or i heard that the Grand Prix air box is the same as the Cadillac, but i seriously need a part number.... sorry again
I think that you are correct about the grand prix 98 or newer i think.

Use the search part of the forum and type in K&N or KN or air filter to double check.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Mikethegreeat said:
K&N's web site doesn't list anything for your car. Go out and measure the pysical dimensions of the filter that you have(l,w,h) then go to knfilters.com and search using the dimensions you need. There's an option for that type search.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I get a listing for a K&N filter for the 1994 eldorado and seville.
The number is 332086.
Green filter part number is 2043.
Check these with K&N maybe even call them. but my computer says its the right numbers.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
onecad said:
I get a listing for a K&N filter for the 1994 eldorado and seville.
The number is 332086.
Green filter part number is 2043.
Check these with K&N maybe even call them. but my computer says its the right numbers.

great news, K&N has a filter for the 94' Eldorado... which will fit right in my 94' STS ...same engines and setup right guys????

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Yes.... All northstars of that year used the same airbox setup......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts