Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2000 ESCALADE
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE A 2000 ESCALADE AND I LEFT IT WITH A FRIEND WHEN I CAME HERE TO AFGHANISTAN IN FEBRUARY. NEEDLESS TO SAY HE DIDNT DRIVE IT REGULARLY LIKE HE SAID HE WOULD NOW MY FRONT WHEELS ARE SITTING BUTTERFLIED LIKE THIS \ / WITH THE BOTTOMS IN. I HAVE 22" RIMS ON THERE NOW DONT KNOW IF THAT MATTERS OR NOT. NOW A FEW QUESTIONS WHAT MIGHT THE PROBLEM BE? WHAT TYPE OF SHOP DO I NEED TO TAKE IT TO? AND WHAT PRICE RANGE AM I LOOKING AT? PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME WITH ANY INFO I GET BACK TO THE STATES IN ABOUT 8 DAYS AND THE WORST THING IS COMING HOME AND NOT HAVING A VEHICLE TO DRIVE.:mad::eek:

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Welcome, no need to type in caps, we hear you. :) You need to take it to a shop that does front end work and alignments, can't guess what it would cost without knowing what is wrong. Thank you for defending our country. :)

·
Registered
06 Cadillac STS
352 Posts
I recently had the ball joints, idler arm, and pitman arm replaced on my 2000 Escalade--cost me about $1400, including alignment (had to punch the frame). Sad thing was the truck only had 45K miles on it! :mad:

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
RaidaPaul--sorry I have no idea about the problem with your wheels, but thank you for your service to our country. :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: We appreciate you so much!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts