Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
03 CTS
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can I go about doing this? With my HID's installed I think my headlights are aimed to high and causing some glare, not sure how to aim the projectors lower though..

Any thoughts??

·
Registered
03 CTS
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mbai, i appreciate it. Definitely excited to re-aim the headlights. Since they are stock halogen I think they are aimed high to give max lighting but with HID's my forground light is a little dull while putting to much light straight forward. I'm also going to place some aluminum tape on the shield over the sign spotters, I've noticed that the spotters sit right at rear view mirror height when ur close to a vehicle, people think its my highs and keep flashing me or moving out the way (Which is good thing) but I'm worried about pissin off some cop.

·
Registered
03 CTS
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the aluminum tape is rated up to 200 F, think that's enough?? I was also thinking of JB weld to glue a piece of metal like u did but I believe JB Weld is pretty tough to remove.

What brand gasket silicon did u use??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.