Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I just relaized, right now I am logged in as Night Wolf....... I am actually Panther on the board......

See, whenever the need for a user name, or anything like that, I use Night Wolf (long story, but to keep it simple, I like Wolves) Anyway, one night a while ago when I first came here, I made my name Night Wolf, but something happened, and it never sent me my password, so I was like wtf? and madea new account, Panther, in which it sent me the password (i nthe inital e-mail thingy) so I was like cool,and made a few threads introducing myself.

Well, the nxt day, I got an e-mail saying that Night Wolf is wroking etc.... bu figured I'll keep Panther, since everyone here knows me by that. Although every other site i go to, I am known as Night Wolf.

SO I just got done making some replies, and saw my post count is 26 on NW, so what I just wanted to say is, I am Panther, and Panther is me, that is why we are both Rick, and both drive the 4.9 '93 Coupe DeVille,

Also, Sal, if your reading this, is it possible that you can combine my 2 names, and keep Night Wolf and get rid of Panther? like switch my picture, post count, info and everything else from Pantherover to Night Wolf, and for everyone else, Remember, NW is Panther, the 16 y/o with the '93 CDV :D

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
I believe it is completely possible....... Contact Sal privately.......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
BeelzeBob