Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Cadillac ATS 2.0T
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well scheduled my Cadillac to have some warranty work performed and some routine maintenance done. Keep in mind this is where the military stationed me....Headed to Atkins Kroll Chevy in Guam and scheduled my appt one week out. Arrived today at the dealer at 0800. Addressed my concerns to the dealer ie: Front left suspension squeak over bumps small and large....sounds like old creaky suspension (fall under diagnosis and warranty work) and then my basic oil change and vehicle inspection. Was told that the warranty work could take a day or more depending on what they had to do....but warranty work isn't on the top of their list because there are paying customers waiting for their car, and that warranty personnel have to wait (they did offer a free shuttle, No loaner policy apparently). As for my routine maintenance.....even though they could see in the system that my vehicle had premium care maintenance plan they didn't have any cross referencing codes to associate having the free oil change and other free routine maintenance performed. They told me all routine maintenance would have to be covered out of my own pocket......(psssh I don't think so). Manager came out and gave me some crock excuse and brought some email he printed out. How am I suppose to have my Cadillac serviced at a Cadillac care facility? I'm in GUAM.....the closest is Hawaii which is 3000 miles away. Called Cadillac corporate and addressed my concern.....sigh we shall see. Anyone have any direction or route I should take? What do I do?

·
Registered
'14 ATS Premium with 3 pedals | Past: '13 ATS Performance & '99 Seville STS
5,847 Posts
I'm in GUAM.....the closest is Hawaii which is 3000 miles away.
Well, I live in Hawaii and let's just say you are better off to stick to the crooks in your local Chevy dealer! It seems that Cadillac corporate simply doesn't care!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts