Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Black CTS 3.6L
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow CTS owners I just wanted to share my sub install into my 2008 Cadillac CTS. It's a simple JL 13w3-4ohm. I have plenty of trunk space and a little added oomph to my low end. I have it tuned so it's not overwhelming the current BOSE speakers and it sounds good, for now! I am thinking of adding a jl clean sweep and some hertz components up front. Has anybody heard setups with a cleansweep or any digital sound processor compared to just a LOC to a 4 channel? I talked to a guy who said I could get a clean signal just from the BOSE amp, but I dont know for sure. Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 CTS-AWD DI ( Hot Lava Edition )
123 Posts
Now this is what Im talking about. I want to install my Xtant X1244 sub when it gets warmer. If you figure out how to get a clean signal before I do let me know. Your install looks good!!

·
Registered
2008 Black CTS 3.6L
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a clean amp signal though i think I'd like the eq in a DSP. I sure will keep you posted! I am deciding on what component and coax speakers now and its turning into a ton of homework lol. Hertz, focal, rainbow...list goes on

1 - 3 of 3 Posts