Cadillac Owners Forum banner

181 - 200 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
Had 2009 V, Red/Blk 2016 Now
4,186 Posts
Additionally, the 2014-up Chevrolet Impala(not the smaller, limited fleet vehicle like the police cars) has the same bolt circle/bore, which means the big Buick ones may also fit.

·
Registered
2014 CTS V-Sport
29 Posts
Has anyone tried putting spacers on their V-Sport with the stock rims?
I think an extra 10mm on all 4 wheels might look good, and considering ordering from motorsport-tech.

·
Registered
2014 CTS V Sport Premium
340 Posts
I don't think 10mm is enough but you may also want to consider changing out the wheel studs to make sure you have enough of the lug threading onto them

:D

·
Registered
2015 Phantom CTS Vsport
490 Posts
Why not get 72.5 to 66.9?

:l

Lots of those.

http://www.alphaforceracing.com/inde...roducts_id=135
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wheels-Hub-C...-/321755474999

And these guys will build whatever size you need.
http://www.motorsport-tech.com/hub_rings.html

I am probably going to get some made for my lady's jeep from them.
Thanks, I found some plastic ones after I posted. Those links are good too! I'll run the plastics till they break I guess. Pretty snug fit though, almost couldn't get my rims off!

·
Registered
2015 Phantom CTS Vsport
490 Posts
I finally get to contribute to this thread:

Rohana RF3 with Michelin Pilot Super Sports

Front: 19x8.5 +33 245/35
Rear: 19x9.5 +35 275/30

I would have liked a little more concavity in the front but I think that's the nature of our front offset. 20's are available and other offsets, but nothing else would work without wheel spacers and I'm not too interested in running them. Wider front tire may rub the strut too. I was going to go 285 in the rear, but the right ratio of sidewall that I wanted in PSS's didn't exist. I may try Potenza's next time as they have the sizes I really want.

D3 Springs (with about 200lbs of my old wheels in the back)

IMG_9279

IMG_9288 by Danial Stalcup, on Flickr

·
Registered
'17 Tundra, '16 3GT (wife's)
591 Posts
Nice look, JFO!

From distance looks a little too low for my tastes, but just right up close.

Details on Rohana wheels? Construction? Weight?

I'm hoping to do a little wider front & rear as well. Why smaller width fronts (255 is stock)? Oh, for the drop? Another reason those springs would be a no go for me.

Also hoping to get 285s in the rear, but yeah, if PSS didn't have that size... Though I might step up to Pilot Sport 4S (PSS replacements) or Pilot Sport Cup...

I LOVE that you kept it close to factory spec so as to preserve excellent OEM handling characteristics.

·
Registered
2015 Phantom CTS Vsport
490 Posts
Nice look, JFO!

From distance looks a little too low for my tastes, but just right up close.

Details on Rohana wheels? Construction? Weight?

I'm hoping to do a little wider front & rear as well. Why smaller width fronts (255 is stock)? Oh, for the drop? Another reason those springs would be a no go for me.

Also hoping to get 285s in the rear, but yeah, if PSS didn't have that size... Though I might step up to Pilot Sport 4S (PSS replacements) or Pilot Sport Cup...

I LOVE that you kept it close to factory spec so as to preserve excellent OEM handling characteristics.
I believe the Rohanas are rotoform wheels. I didn't check the weight but I will eventually weigh them with tires and compare to stock with tires.

245 is stock front width based on my car and internet resources. I can fit a 255 for sure. The rubbing would be most likely at the strut though.

PSS makes a 285 but it's taller than I'd like.

·
Registered
Current 2014 red CTS Vsport/ Black Raven 2013 3.6 ATS4 gone
3,468 Posts

I would have liked a little more concavity in the front but I think that's the nature of our front offset. 20's are available and other offsets, but nothing else would work without wheel spacers and I'm not too interested in running them. Wider front tire may rub the strut too. I was going to go 285 in the rear, but the right ratio of sidewall that I wanted in PSS's didn't exist. I may try Potenza's next time as they have the sizes I really want.

IMG_9279

Sit is hot man. Probably the best Iook I've seen on this car between color of car, wheel type, stance, You da man.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I believe the Rohanas are rotoform wheels. I didn't check the weight but I will eventually weigh them with tires and compare to stock with tires.

245 is stock front width based on my car and internet resources. I can fit a 255 for sure. The rubbing would be most likely at the strut though.

PSS makes a 285 but it's taller than I'd like.
My mistake! I was looking at OEM ATS-V tire sizes... I've got both cars on the brain lately...

Yeah, Cadillac stock offset leaves very little wiggle room to add more width without screwing everything up, IMO...

Again, well done though, tasteful, purposeful. Hate the OMG! RIMZ! mods that completely ruin the car...

·
Registered
CTS VSport
8 Posts
Rainman this looks good. Is your car lowered, or does the tires/wheels fit this close? I really like the profile of your VSport. Nice car.

----------

JFO I think you nailed it. Profile, color, and all. It looks like a sport sedan with real swag!

·
Registered
2009 CTS4 3.6DI, 2014 CTS Vsport, 2015 CTS Vsport
30 Posts
The winter season is over, but it might not be too late to show my winter wheels: Anzio Turn with Continental Wintercontact SI tires (245/40R18). There has not been much snow this year, but even on dry pavement these were quite amazing in terms of traction in cold weather.

IMG_20170314_103643 small v3.jpg

·
Registered
591 Posts
^^^Nice! Thanks for sharing! You are definitely doing it right.

You highlight an often overlooked value of winter tires. Winter tread compound enables more performance in all cold weather conditions, not just snow. Folks thinking winter tires are only for snow are looking at it the wrong way...

Love the black wheels on red car too, BTW. I have black summer wheels for my Evo, and while black wheels have been done to death, they still look good on certain car colors, IMO...

·
Registered
CTS V COUPE
16 Posts

IMG_9279

Awesome job on the car. PERFECT STANCE!

I have a set of 20" Rohanna RC7s from My 2013 CTS-V COUPE that I test fitted on my 2014 CTS sedan and they damm near fit. Only slight modification needed. I Will get them on and post some pics soon. Wheel Stats are 20x10 et35 and 20x11 et33 Deep Concave fronts and Super Deep Concave Rears.

·
Registered
Current 2014 red CTS Vsport/ Black Raven 2013 3.6 ATS4 gone
3,468 Posts

I have a set of 20" Rohanna RC7s from My 2013 CTS-V COUPE that I test fitted on my 2014 CTS sedan and they damm near fit. Only slight modification needed. I Will get them on and post some pics soon. Wheel Stats are 20x10 et35 and 20x11 et33 Deep Concave fronts and Super Deep Concave Rears.

Clean man. Look how those Caddies stand out from the rest. Like the other cars are not even there in the back ground. You can't compare these cars to others. No comp.

·
Registered
2015 Phantom CTS Vsport
490 Posts

Those look great but I don't know how you're going to fit the fronts. With that size, you will lose 22 mm clearance on the inside of the rim and it will extend out 16 mm on the outside. Even with spacers, it would probably stick out too far from the fender.
as for the rears, the will stick out an extra 32mm. Might be ok if not lowered.

Putting the the fronts on the back of the VSport would be perfect IMO.

·
Registered
CTS V COUPE
16 Posts
Those look great but I don't know how you're going to fit the fronts. With that size, you will lose 22 mm clearance on the inside of the rim and it will extend out 16 mm on the outside. Even with spacers, it would probably stick out too far from the fender.
as for the rears, the will stick out an extra 32mm. Might be ok if not lowered.

Putting the the fronts on the back of the VSport would be perfect IMO.
Lets put it this way, I love a challenge.

181 - 200 of 244 Posts