Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe (gone, but not forgotten)
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a few weeks away from pulling the trigger and would love to see what rims you guys have. Anybody swap out the stock 18s yet? Also, Dr Design, you guys have any new pics of your project VSport?

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport Premium
29 Posts
Does no one make wheels for these? Does anyone know what the center bore and bolt pattern are supposed to be for the 2014 CTS Vsport?

·
Registered
15 Escalade Plat SC, 14 CTS VSport Prem, 15 Range Rover SC
679 Posts
I see on cadilllaccessories every wheel has two SKUs. What's up with that? If I'm looking for wheels for an14 CTS VSport Premium what spec aftermarket wheels do I need to be looking for?

·
Banned
STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....
3,404 Posts

Vehicle shown with 20" 1-piece forged wheels. 20x9 front and 20x11 rear.

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

·
Registered
15 Escalade Plat SC, 14 CTS VSport Prem, 15 Range Rover SC
679 Posts
What do you guys think about this. I've got a 14 VSport premium, white diamond on Kona.

HRE RS101 wheels is what I'm lokking at.

Do I go brushed clear finish with polished clear lip

Or

Body color matched white diamond tricoat finsh with polished clear lip?

Here is what option 1 looks like. Option two you'll just have to visualize.

917194_265504463645349_1478509055_a.jpg

·
Banned
STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....
3,404 Posts
White V-Sport on brushed centers with polished lip would look VERY clean and a timeless look. The body colored centers tend to date the vehicle a bit IMO.

Please post pics of the wheels on the car once you decide!

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

What do you guys think about this. I've got a 14 VSport premium, white diamond on Kona.

HRE RS101 wheels is what I'm lokking at.

Do I go brushed clear finish with polished clear lip

Or

Body color matched white diamond tricoat finsh with polished clear lip?

Here is what option 1 looks like. Option two you'll just have to visualize.

View attachment 266577

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport
69 Posts
Any thoughts on these? https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A35GH8MqsuYjY

20" Summer

HOTCHKISS Y Sport 20x9" ET30 +10mm Michelin Pilot Super Sport XL
245/30ZR20 -- OD 25.78" 645mm

HOTCHKISS Y Sport 20x10" ET35 +23mm Michelin Pilot Super Sport XL
295/25ZR20 -- OD 25.81" 655.5mm
looking good i might have to look into this one but in 19s,
did you lower the car?

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac CTS V
48 Posts
you know what, i'm not sure. I bought the car as is, not even 100% sure on the 10.5 rear wheel just took a measuring tape and kinda measured the wheel. I contacted the original owner yesterday and hopefully he's gonna be able to provide me with some more information regarding the car, wheels and why he traded it in for a Mercedes, well i think he bought a S500. I'm curious about that as well, as the car seems to sit nice on those wheels it looks almost just a bit lowered, but i'm definitely interested in going maybe .75-1" lower. I just want it to sit right above the tires.

·
Registered
2014 CTS 2.0T
15 Posts
you know what, i'm not sure. I bought the car as is, not even 100% sure on the 10.5 rear wheel just took a measuring tape and kinda measured the wheel. I contacted the original owner yesterday and hopefully he's gonna be able to provide me with some more information regarding the car, wheels and why he traded it in for a Mercedes, well i think he bought a S500. I'm curious about that as well, as the car seems to sit nice on those wheels it looks almost just a bit lowered, but i'm definitely interested in going maybe .75-1" lower. I just want it to sit right above the tires.
Thanks, please let us know once you hear back. Curious to know if this is stock height...

Thanks, Mike

1 - 20 of 244 Posts