Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys that have the Aftermarket where did you guys install the Ballasts?? For the Fogs and for the Headlights??

If any of you have pics of this, could you post them up??

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
On my 03' I have stock HID low beams, but added HID high beams and HID fogs, the fogs I wire tied the ballast to the top of the fog light support, they never moved in 3+ years, the ballasts for the HID high beams were velcro'd to the stock low beam ballasts, again they never moved, the low beam ballasts were next to the headlight assy, between that and the radiator

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On my 03' I have stock HID low beams, but added HID high beams and HID fogs, the fogs I wire tied the ballast to the top of the fog light support, they never moved in 3+ years, the ballasts for the HID high beams were velcro'd to the stock low beam ballasts, again they never moved, the low beam ballasts were next to the headlight assy, between that and the radiator
hmm ok I need to see if I can put my ballasts where your low beam ballasts are... I should probably use velcro or try to find one of that foam glue pads or whaterver they are called...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts