Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
escalade 04
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took her to cadillac this morning, really helpful guys, told me that my fuse block that was just laying under the hood un mounted was the cause of all my errors on the dash, the took it into service for me, installed the fuse block mouting kit and cover, and every error on my dash disappeard, stability error, ride control error, engine light, everything went away. Got a few things done, and im back on the road. I BEAT THEM, THEY SCREWED ME, AND ALTHOUGH I DIDNT HAVE INSURANCE, I NEVER GAME UP, PLUS I BOUGHT SOME NEW WHEELS FROM A FRIEND. I lost in court, but so what, i got my truck back on the road, oH YEA, AND I HAVE INSURANCE NOW LOL

BEFORE PHOTO: AFTER THE SCUMBAGS FROM EYE CANDY CUSTOMS STOLE MY MONEY AND RETURNED IT TO ME

AFTER PHOTOS,: TOOK THESE TODAY AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE, AND IM STILL NOT DONE GOT 2 MORE PIECES TO ADD TO MAKE IT WHAT IT WAS BEFORE
[/URL][/IMG]

Never give up when you want something, it will fall in place no matter what you go through, just keep at it. Now, that i got the truck back together, and i didnt let them beat me, its time to purchase a mercedes

·
Registered
'01 Pearl White - Sold 10/11, '09 Raven Black :)
737 Posts
Wow your truck has come a long way huh? Congratulations on your accomplishment :) It looks very nice btw!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts