Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2000 STS
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 sts and wanted to replace the normal front lamps with something brighter. Was looking at a product called "Super White" Say's for off road use only.
Info from product; Xenon Gas Technology, Actual wattage = 80 watts, Xenon Equilvalent Brilliance = 100 watts......My concern is with a note on the side of the box which says " Severe Damage to Your Vehicle Is Possible With The Use Of A High Wattage Bulb"...Any thoughts on this issue would be greatly appreciated. I want more light but no smoke..

thanks,

dg

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Do you not have the HID lights.... Because i know they offer them in that year..... If you odnt have them, Id suggest you look into getting a set of OEM HIDs....

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Ive only heard good things about them. They are completely compatible with your wiring harness, and Ill be switching to them this summer (when I turn my fog lights into DRLs)

·
Registered
2008 STS-V & 1962 Coupe Deville
548 Posts
I have the silverstar headlights in my 1990 Deville and they look nice even on the older models.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
They look very close to the HIDs, but much cheaper...

·
Registered
1994 SLS
143 Posts
elwesso said:
They look very close to the HIDs, but much cheaper...
I put the silverstar lights in today and they are nice, I like how they add more white light on the road. Thanks elwesso, I think they are worth it.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Im glad you like them... Id be interested to see how much light they add, because the cadillac headlights are VERY weak....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts