Thanks Nice Ride for such a detailed listing. I will definitely take this list with me when I go down to inspect/ pick it up.I have a 09 esv plat.
In addition to the items listed,
1. Check all interior door handles, chrome pealing off.
2. Check chrome on upper button of arm rest, also sharp shards on some trucks.
3. Both front shocks leaking at 35k
4. Carefully inspect All Exterior Chrome for bubbling, mirrors etc.
5. Front plastic mud guard cracks where the two bolts secure it.
6. Rear accessory plug cover, easy to crack holder if its not broken already.
7. Make sure you have ALL your headsets (4)
8. Check for oil pan gasket leak. Bottom should be bone dry.
Also, thanks to cadmanchris and anyone else to share your thoughts.