Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
None
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently posted about purchasing a 2014 Cadillac CTS VSport premium and I'm so happy hat U went through with the purchase. I've loved most everything so far. The drive is fantastic and the handling is top notch. The 2 problems I've run into are

1) My Advance parking assist (parallel park assist) says that it has been disabled when I hit the button when in reverse. However I noticed that when I have the car in Drive, it begins searching for a parking spot.. This is totally puzzling to me and I'd love some help here.

2) I've had no problem connecting the phone to Bluetooth, but the problem Ibhavr is when I go from radio to Bluetooth, the phonr and car both show that theres a conection, but no sound comes out of the speakers. My phone will even show the song is playing. I've checked the basic thinsgs like phone volume, car volume. The only two things that works are if I turn off Bluetooth off on my phone and reengage, or if I disconnect the Bluetooth connection from CUE. It is driving me nuts and is also distracting when I'm driving.

Help!?

·
Registered
2014 CTS VSport white tri coat/cashmere interior
291 Posts
I think the parking assist uses the front camera and sensors to look for an opening in front of you as you drive along. So I'm guessing that it only works while going forward?

·
Registered
17 XT5 Luxury AWD (Wife) / 17 ATS-V Coupe 6MT (Past) / 14 CTS VSport prem(past)
135 Posts
I have the same bluetooth issue as well. I just switch to a radio station then switch back to phone. It's very annoying

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport Black/Black
159 Posts
Regarding BT connection. Same issue and requires switching media away from phone and then back to phone to play. Happens half the time and annoys the living snot out of me still after a year of ownership. Car is a blast to drive, though.... so I have that going for me. :)

·
Registered
2014 CTS-V Sport, 1987 Buick Grand National, 1972 Pontiac
342 Posts
Parking assist only works driving forward looking for spot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts