Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Cadillac ATS Premium
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 ATS Premium 3.6L that we purchased used in September 2014. The turn signal was quiet, almost to the point that you could not hear it. Had to take the car in for service and now the turn signal is loud to the point that it is almost annoying. I have tried every setting that I could find and cannot find out how to adjust the volume on the turn signal.

Has anyone had any luck adjusting the volume on the turn signal?

I have an appointment next week to take the car back to the dealership for another issue and was wondering if maybe this is something that the dealer can adjust.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2019 XT4 Premium AWD Build 7/22/18 / 2013 ATS4 3.6 Premium Build 12/21/2012
1,622 Posts
It's in CUE go to Settings/ Vehicle/ Comfort and Convenience/ Chimes. Raise or lower that volume. I believe the lowest it goes is 21 which is where I keep mine set at.

·
Registered
2014 Cadillac ATS Premium
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GJB - I have the chime volume set at the lowest (21) too, but the signal was quieter than that when we got the car.

Thanks.

·
Registered
Cadillac
269 Posts
I have a new 2015 ATS Coupe, one of the first things I noticed was the quite loud turn signal clicking. When I read Blackberry's post I thought I would see if mine could be lowered. Well it can't the volume is set at 30 which is the lowest setting in my car. I had a 2009 CTS sedan which of course didn't have CUE and the turn signal sound was almost imperceptible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts