Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend has a CPlay2Air But the work is unstable with his 2017 MDX. I bought the other brand, Smart Box adapter which is a much more cheap unit compared to CPlay2Air. Smart Box is a lot smaller in size in comparison and is a lot more elegant in my opinion (Not cheap plastic). The setup is easier and the re-connection is pretty fast, and the USB - cable can be removed. It works on my 2017 CT6 and Mercedes E-Class which I absolutely love to use! The reason I am more willing to pay for this wireless carplay adapter is that I have used other products before. They have been producing some very high-end upgrade solutions for the premium car market.
But I believe that after enjoying the convenience of wireless carplay, you will no longer switch to wired carplay. (Of course, this is after you get a suitable adapter)

I would love to share this item. I bought it for $99 a month ago, but now they have a Black Friday discount for only $84. I want to buy another one for my son.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm a little leary taking a link to a product from someone with only one post. When I go to the website and look at the reviews. They all are 5 star that just doesn't happen. Just my opinion

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm a little leary taking a link to a product from someone with only one post. When I go to the website and look at the reviews. They all are 5 star that just doesn't happen. Just my opinion
I don't care about the reviews on their website, but their adapters do work well in my car.

·
Registered
'02 ETC CE, '04 CTS-V, '04 XLR, '13 XTS Platinum
2,974 Posts
You need only use the beginning of the web address and enter the site before navigating to the product. For everything else, there's potent anti-virus software.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts