Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have an '03 CTS with DVD NAV(I added with help from this site), NON-BOSE, just added Infinity Components in the front and Coaxials in the back. The speakers sound great, but not clear enough or loud enough for my deafened ear. I want to add an amp, and have an Infinity 4 channel just waiting for me to have the time. I know I will need 2 Pac converters, but how and where do I install them? I have installed over 20 systems in various cars, so I have some knowledge, but havent looked at this car yet and due to the fact its my most expensive car, I dont want to break anything. Any help on the install of this amp would be greatly appreciated!!:thumbsup:

Thanks guys,

Mike

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
Be alot cheeper if you just buy a level adapter which would turn speaker outputs into a set of rcas. If you get the pacs you remove the stock head and plug them into the wireharness before it connects to the radio then plug thr adapetr into the radio.

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
yea anyplace should have it i bought the one i was using at circuit city then i just ended up replacing the whole Bose system worked great till i didnt need it. It cost me like 25 bucks with tax gl man!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts