Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
515 Posts
That looks awesome! I was torn between doing quad tips and the Borla setup I ended up with.

I have always loved the quad tip design. Nice job! Any sound clips? Link to the mufflers?

-Byron

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks awesome! I was torn between doing quad tips and the Borla setup I ended up with.

I have always loved the quad tip design. Nice job! Any sound clips? Link to the mufflers?

-Byron
It's the full corsa system I cut off the single tips an cut out excess that was needed to fit.. sound clip I'll need advice how to load it on here..

·
Administrator
2002 F55 STS, 2014 Explorer XLT, F-150s
75,446 Posts
Some of the early (2005) CORSA catbacks came with the polished quads - my 2002 - installed in '06

Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Grille Automotive lighting

·
Administrator
'05 CTS-V
8,804 Posts
It's the full corsa system I cut off the single tips an cut out excess that was needed to fit.. sound clip I'll need advice how to load it on here..
So what actual tips did you use? Those look like a good size - not too big, not too small.

As for the sound clip, there's a site called Youtube that you can upload to, then post a link here. :)

Some of the early (2005) CORSA catbacks came with the polished quads - my 2002 - installed in '06
Not sure what "early" has to do with it - there are still Corsa exhausts that come with quad tips, and there always have been, just depends on the vehicle. If they had quad tips already (some Camaros, Vettes, etc), or can fit them without chopping body parts (pick-ups or SUVs), for instance. Your STS's rear bumper was already designed to fit quad tips since it came that way from the factory; would've looked very strange if Corsa had gone to just a single tip on either side.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So what actual tips did you use? Those look like a good size - not too big, not too small.

As for the sound clip, there's a site called Youtube that you can upload to, then post a link here. :)

Not sure what "early" has to do with it - there are still Corsa exhausts that come with quad tips, and there always have been, just depends on the vehicle. If they had quad tips already (some Camaros, Vettes, etc), or can fit them without chopping body parts (pick-ups or SUVs), for instance. Your STS's rear bumper was already designed to fit quad tips since it came that way from the factory; would've looked very strange if Corsa had gone to just a single tip on either side.
I went with the quad 4inch. We used to use them for our f body camaros an fire birds they seamed to fit well on those and thought I'd give it a try on this car as well.im happy with the look it gave it plus the original corsa tips were pretty beat up ..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts