Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3.6 premium ATS opulant blue
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on my home tonight, my service light came on with "adaptive front lights".
It looks to me my driver light is not in sync with passenger. Any one have similar issue and what was the solution. Am going to take in to dealer later this week

·
Registered
548 Posts
It looks to me my driver light is not in sync with passenger. Any one have similar issue and what was the solution. Am going to take in to dealer later this week
I remember reading that there is a TSB for this issue. I'm sure your dealer will check for one and get it corrected easily.

·
Registered
2016 ATS4 2.0T Coupe, 2016 SRX
77 Posts
Could you please let us know what your dealer says. I have had this problem for a year. I started taking pictures of the message with the mileage in the picture. I also took pictures of the headlights on the garage door to show that the passenger highlight is always higher. I took the car to two different dealers. The first dealer told me that the car does not save the code and will need to bring it in with the message on the screen to fix it, and i might need to live with it until it stops working altogether. The second dealer did read the code with a laptop computer, and did a software update. The message did come on 1 time since they did that.

12,778 Posts
Hi nutoz,

I can understand how an issue like this with your lights would be concerning and I’m glad that you plan on heading to the dealership to work toward a resolution. If at any time you would like an additional layer of assistance, please feel free to send a PM my way with your VIN, mileage, dealership name, and personal contact information.

Have a great day,

Austin J.
Cadillac Customer Care

1 - 4 of 4 Posts