Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac ext 2002
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
there are dozens of online suppliers for all kinds of accesories but i have a hard time finding one that offers everything from A to Z and also ships to Dubai.
Any Ideas?

·
Registered
'06 Escalade Ext
247 Posts
Go to aramex , they have an account called shop and ship , what happens is this :

you pay like $30 dollars(and have the account for life) approx, to have an account called "shop and ship". They will give a mailbox address in the states and in the UK. and when you buy stuff online you use that as a shipping address. then that whatever is in that box will be shipped to dubai (they check every 3 days) in less than 2 weeks it will be in dubai and they will contact you saying we received your package and so on. the shipping cost from the mailbox to dubai will be calculated by weight. thats what i use when i order because most just ship to the US and do not have international shipping. also you can go online and track your shipment and see how much it weighs, etc. " www.aramex.com/shopandship "

try calling them and ask about "shop and ship" let them explain. hope this helps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts