Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CTS Wagon
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2010 AWD Wagon 3.0. Last Tuesday coasting down a long hill, I put my foot on the break, and all sorts of warnings appear on the DIC. "AWD OFF", "Service Brake Assist", "Service Stabiltrack", and "Service StabiliTrack". The ABS light also came on too. I took it to the dealer immediately. They found the stabiltrack issue - it was two sensors on the front wheel hubs that lost communication. They replaced the sensors, and the warnings associated with the stabiltrack went a way. However, there is apparently a wire broken in the main wiring harness that is causing the ABS to fail. They are trying to find it as they do not want to replace the main wiring harness. That is apparently a huge job, requiring dropping the subframe and a lot of disassembly of the frame of the car. The warning is also an intermittent, so they are having a real tough time finding it. It has been more than a week in the shop and they still havent found it. They gave me a "out of pocket limit" of finding the broken wire, and the extra time above that is on them. I am concerned that I may start to have a lot of electrical issues. Frustrating as I still have about 16 months left to pay on it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts