Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Seville STS
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight was the first time in 3 weeks I started my car.

After I started it & backed out the driveway, my ABS light came on & I got the message about Traction Disabled.

Could this have anything to do with it not being started for 3 weeks? Everything else seemed fine.

Its at the garage now getting a Gov't Safety Inspection done so I can sell it. I'm really hoping this isn't a new issue for me to deal with.

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,987 Posts
Doubt it is from sitting. The DTC's will tell you what the problem is. Are you going to look for another one in better condition?

·
Registered
93 Seville STS
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll pull the codes when I get it back from the shop. It just seems weird that everything was fine & all...

No, I think I'm done with Cadillac for now. Beautiful to look at, but that's about all the nice things I can say about my car. I bought another car about 3 weeks ago because I just can't deal with the issues I seem to be facing with my STS. Hence why it hasn't moved in a while.

It’s unfortunate. But I lack the time, money & desire to make this car what it should be. However until I sell it, I'm still a Cadillac owner who will continue to bombard this forum with questions. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts