Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just changed my brakes, now i have a warning on my center counsel saying my ABS and Traction has been disabled. Anyone know anything about that? Its not a huge problem, but i would like to fix it my self if its possible. Plus it doesn't let me use any of my features i.e. avg. fuel economy and such. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
P023, P025, P056, P083, S011, S016, S021, S026, S044, S055 all history

T033 current

I know its a lot. But I'm assuming that the history ones are no longer active?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YEAH!!! Its fixed, just needed to plug in the sensor. I guess i knocked it loose when i changed the brake pads. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a '95 Eldorado TC 92K miles Friday from I guy I work with and it had the Traction Disabled message set and code T033. He told me he had changed the brakes not long ago and couldn't remember how to make the message go away. I tried resetting the codes and was just about to disconnect the battery, when I came across this post. I found the plug on the right disconnected but couldn't see where it plugged into so, I went to the left side and found that one disconnected, too.(is there no code for the left side?) I saw where it plugged in connected it and the right one, too. Now all is well! I thought when I bought it that it felt funny taking off because it seemed to slip but after reading this and other posts, I now know that 1st is disabled when this message is set. Thanks for the help. Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts