Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 CTS when i run my car thru the wash within a few miles my abs and tc lights come on and the message service brake control is up. After a few miles i can shut down the car and restart and all is good. If its raining i get the same forever till its dry out. I got the codes saying the left and right wheel speed code. Yet as i drive all speed sensors are reading the same. Is there a connector somewhere that is a typical culprit or do i have strange issue. All wires and connections look fine at the wheel speed hub connector. Looking for any suggestions.

·
Registered
2007 CTS 3.6 >128k miles
442 Posts
I would bet it is caused by a leaky connector or a faulty wheel hub unit. I would eliminate the simple (i.e., cheap) stuff first. Unplug each wheel sensor and apply dielectric grease to the contacts and the seals, and then reconnect. If the problem persists it would be worth testing each wheel hub to find the faulty one. I dont remember if each one will register a unique code, so others could chime in with test procedures for the wheel hub sensors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts