Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe and the biran fguiers it out aynawy.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Thats cool...... Unfortunately, I had to think......

·
Registered
139 Posts
lol... i wrote that down a couple months ago on a napkin paper at mcdonalds. and it actually got passed around to one of my friend who showed it to me.

·
Registered
11,694 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe and the biran fguiers it out aynawy.
I bet this is where alot of the basis for that speed reading stuff on TV comes from... and from the above... it seems to make sense.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
You're brain may figure it out, but it drives MS-Word crazy. BTW, it takes just too long to intentionally misspell every word in a post.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts