Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I alone in that urinating can be a problem at times? These lovely urinals are in the Abby in London England. I might find it a bit uncomfortable myself. I think those are Nuns? How about you?

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Wait a minute..if there's a smile on her face that may not be such a bad thing....little boost to the ego....:histeric:

·
Registered
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FSU_Noles said:
That is just WRONG :tisk:
Maybe it's English humor. They tend to have a wry and strange witt. Seen Monty Python or Are You Being Served? But hey, it's for real..right there in the Abbey. I was moved by it too and the reason for the thread

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
RobertCTS said:
Maybe it's English humor. They tend to have a wry and strange witt. Seen Monty Python or Are You Being Served? But hey, it's for real..right there in the Abbey. I was moved by it too and the reason for the thread

The Scottish are so much funnier

IMO, the best comedian in the world is Billy Connely

Anywa, i havent heard of them, but next time i am in London i will be going into Westminster Abbey and seeing them.

Thats wherre they are right?

·
Registered
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
urbanski said:
points 4 saying monty python
:worship: monty python
I'm checking my points to see if you pay off!

One member thought it was the Virgin Mary. Do you think that is her womb or belly. Sorry..some member may need to leave the room now.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
FSU_Noles said:
I am not a real religious person, but I don't like to push my luck either... so.......:getaway:
Well the man or woman who made those urinals really pushed their luck...that's who needs to worry...:devil:

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
FSU_Noles said:
OH Hell NO... where is that??
Wherever it is, there aren't any women on the street :hmm: and that dude on the bike is surely checking out the guy rtaking a leak...lol..I wonder if there are similar provisions for the women - in public like that....

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
About this Discussion
42 Replies
14 Participants
RobertCTS