Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
09 Cadillac CTS V
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Over the years, many dealers and GM have taken some heat on this board for poor service. I wanted to offer a counterpoint as I have been able to receive some great service in the last couple of months.

Sewell Cadillac in Grapevine TX has always offered me exemplary service for my vehicles. I have been taking my CTS-V cars to Sewell for service and updates since 2004. The service department has been the only ones to work on my vehicles since I began taking these cars to the local road race tracks and competing in stock race classes and HPDE events around the southwest. I trust their work, and their staff are extremely knowledgeable about the cars and their unique needs. I recently had an oil pump go out on my street car, and Sewell investigated, worked with GM and installed a completely new motor, supercharger and motor mounts due to the failure of the oil pump. The bearings were scored, and the bottom end was not worth repairing. While it was in for the new motor, Sewell also repaired a shifter and transmission issue on the car. All backed by GM and the best group of service managers I have worked with. I have tried other local shops, but none of them give me the same level of service or security in knowing the job will be done right. Thank you Rick Kinworthy and Sewell for restoring my faith in american cars and GM dealer service. The image and reputation of Cadillac and GM took a beating for several years, but this dealership's service is on par or better than the best in the area for any make or model.

This isn't meant as a spam or ad, just a thank you to a great service effort.

fyi - as a loaner, I had a ATS for a week or two. When they figure out the V version of that car, I am going to line up for a drive.The car is light, comfortable and handles as well as the CTS-V now. Wait until they get the better suspension and some serious horsepower. Cadillac - Please put a V8 in the ATS -V!

·
Registered
2011 Escalade Platinum & 2012 CTS V Wagon Black Diamond
197 Posts
I second that... Rick Kinworthy is also my Service Advisor and has always been knowledgeable and trustworthy.

12,778 Posts
Silver -V, thank you for posting your positive dealership experience! I'll document your Sewell feedback, and please let me know if you would like me to further document details where the appropriate GM teams can view them! My email is [email protected].

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

·
Registered
09 Cadillac CTS V
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Katie - please share this within Cadillac and GM. The reason I was prompted to write this,was due to reading some negative reviews of dealers. In the middle if reading them, I received a second follow up call from my service writer. He just wanted to double check everything was fine with the car. That is great customer service I don't get from any other industry.

12,778 Posts
I'd be happy to, Silver-V! To do so, however, I will need your contact information to associate with your comment. If that is alright with you, then please send me an email with the following information: full name, address, phone number, last eight of VIN, and current mileage.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

·
Registered
CTS
1,882 Posts
And this is why all should boycot the scummy dealers and give ALL your business, purchsing and serivce to dealers like this. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
NONE
779 Posts
Awesome you found a good service department.

I've only been to Signal Hill Boulevard Cadillac in Socal once but they seem to be pretty good so far.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts