Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, Check this out! I was in my P.O.S. Dodge van last night coming home from the shop. This kid in a Civic is next to me at the light. The light turns green and we start to roll. He starts goosing it and lookin over at me like he wants to race! Me and my buddy started laughing at him......He gave me the finger and raced away! OK! That's it! I'm going to the speed shop and get some stickers and a spoiler and maybe some ground effects.Then I'll have some real horsepower and I'm goin' lookin for his a$$!:banghead:

·
Registered
White Diamond 2001 STS
1,317 Posts
A buddy of mine at work is in school at Virginia Tech and used to have an '89 Plymouth Voyager van. A friend of his owned a sign shop. As a joke about all the ricers that come here from out of town, he had HUGE stickers made that said "POWERED BY PLYMOUTH" and bannered them all across the side of the van. He had a VTEC sticker made and put it on the back. He also had a red Type-R made. It was truely a sight. Funny as heck.

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
701 Posts
Hey KC,

Why don't you go all out and get some air shocks to jack it up some and some of those peel and stick flames for the sides. While you at it you could get a stove pipe chrome exhaust pipe and punch some holes in your muffler.

You might spend $50.00 at Wal Mart and I bet no one would mess with you then.

Stickers & Noise = Respect?

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh Man! Why didn't I think of that? I'm gonna start saving up! A couple of weeks and I could have $50 and then I'd be set!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
lol, you cant resist it its when its that easy

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
And make sure that when your at a light you put it in neutral so they think you have a manual.

On top of that, you could put a 3 teir spoiler on. That would give them respect.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
wing not spoiler :D

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh! and I almost forgot the most important horsepower mod of all.....7,500 pounds of stereo gear!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I knew that!.......Really!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
YEW THANK THET JUZ CUZ I ARE FRUM CELUFORNYA THET I ARE StOOPUD HUH? WELL I GOT NOOZ FER YEW BUDDY....I"Z A ENJUNEAR.

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
LMAO!!!! We got us some educated folks here. We be smart.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey, I just wanted you guys to know that I can speak and translate the native language of West Virginia!

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
What about the native language of New York and Minnesota?

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If I divorce my wife....Will she still be my sister?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts