Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, considering I sold Rob the damaged Stage III before I was aware of the damage, I felt an obligation to do something other than give his money back.

I have made arrangements to keep My shop space and lift for another week or so, heres My pitch.......

I am going to build Rob a kit, and its honestly easier for Me to do several than just one. So, I wanted to see if anyone was interested in ordering a Stage III kit.

I can have these done very quickly, and shipped out within a couple weeks.

This will be the last of the kits for awhile, not sure how long. So if any are interested, now is the time.

I will take orders up until midnite Tuesday, the 11th of September. The Stage III is $499.00 painted and $599.00 powdercoated. The powder coating adds a week to the process.

Since We are moving and back and forth, here are both numbers.
740-745-5448 and 740-366-9513

Thank you all.
Doug

·
Premium Member
'05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
6,076 Posts
I bought one New In Box from a seller who is selling their V. Looks great. Can't wait to have it installed.

For all those who are close to running out of warrantee, now would be the time to get in on this. I'm hoping the Stage III will let my diff live a lot longer, now that I don;t have the General's generosity to lean on :crybaby:

-Chris

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
Doug does EXCELLENT work....get in on these now before they go away.

F

·
Registered
'04 CTS-V
49 Posts
I would like one Doug. I had been kicking myself in the ar$e for not getting one. Now for my excuse I have a project Jimmy (hence the username) in mod hell right now and I am trying to keep from going there in the V. Now take no offense, I am not calling your Fine Product a part of mod hell. But we all know how it starts; speaking of which your Fine Product is actually my second improvement purchase for the V. I have the UUC short shifter begging to be put in, just gotta get the Jimmy driveable again (gotta have wheels to get beers).

·
Registered
'04 CTS-V
49 Posts
For those that were saddened to see that Doug would not be offering these should jump on this. I am in need of a few more souls for selling mine to take full advantage of Doug being generous enough to offer these.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,989 Posts
C'mon, guys, jump on this!

ANYBODY even close to 50k and the end of their warranty better seriously consider this. Everybody's diff has a clock, and it's ticking. Pay $500 now or pay a little over $2K later. Screw the bling, this is a no brainer.

·
Registered
Twin Turbo 2005 CTS-V
306 Posts
Doug, As I mentioned to you earlier I am going to definitely need a complete traction package rear end set-up. That being said if I need to buy the stage III now in order not to miss the boat I will do so. Let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
230 Posts
Can I order only a set of spacers for the cradle rear attach points? I bought my Stage III used and it didn't come with the rear set. I made some 303 stainless spacers a la the sticky DIY$17 wheel hop thread, and I still get a nasty wheel hop. I suppose I could machine my own up, but time is $$$. Any other reason you can think I still get serious wheel hop? Thx.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Call Me 740-366-9513

Gordy, PM returned....thanx

Can I order only a set of spacers for the cradle rear attach points? I bought my Stage III used and it didn't come with the rear set. I made some 303 stainless spacers a la the sticky DIY$17 wheel hop thread, and I still get a nasty wheel hop. I suppose I could machine my own up, but time is $$$. Any other reason you can think I still get serious wheel hop? Thx.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Doug, I want the whole enchiludie. The whole shebootie. And all the shebang. I'm tawken bout the Traction Package. You're gonna be offerin that down the road, right? Right? Raaaaeeht.

Again, my concerns would really be about increased noise (whining) and whether it does away with the clunk. Yea, yea, call me a grammy mammy all's you want, but if I'm puttin down a good chunk a money, I don't want more whine and clunk, ya know. I don't think that's such a crazy notion, is it? I mean - the whine, the clunk - that's something I'm tryna get rid of, along with the wheel hop, of course, but I know you've already got that taken care of. And if I's was a grammy, I sure as hell wouldn't be puttin down for something like this, would's I? So don't call me grammy mammy. Okay? I changed me mind. I dohn wanna be called gwammy mammy. I dohn wike it.

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
Another testimonial:
I have had the KARS Stage III kit on for 34 months, no problems, no wheel hop, 110+% satisfied. Doug delivered on time, at the offered price and was always available when I needed a question answered. Buy one before it is too late:thumbsup:!!!
Thanks Doug and good luck with your future pursuits!!!

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
Doug, I want the whole enchiludie. The whole shebootie. And all the shebang. I'm tawken bout the Traction Package. You're gonna be offerin that down the road, right? Right? Raaaaeeht.

Again, my concerns would really be about increased noise (whining) and whether it does away with the clunk. Yea, yea, call me a grammy mammy all's you want, but if I'm puttin down a good chunk a money, I don't want more whine and clunk, ya know. I don't think that's such a crazy notion, is it? I mean - the whine, the clunk - that's something I'm tryna get rid of, along with the wheel hop, of course, but I know you've already got that taken care of. And if I's was a grammy, I sure as hell wouldn't be puttin down for something like this, would's I? So don't call me grammy mammy. Okay? I changed me mind. I dohn wanna be called gwammy mammy. I dohn wike it.
Get off the acid, son!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts