Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
CTS
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys had any problems with police pulling you over?

Is there a certain % tint that you can request?

At night, when your lights are on, are the back lights still really dark to where you cant really see the break lights?

Thanks

Rey

·
Registered
CTS
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tag, I checked it out..... I was planning on buying some on craigslist then having those smoked.... But before I do anything, I want some folks to help me with the q's above

·
Registered
2006 3.6L Y43 Hotchkis Stage-1TVS-totaled, 13 Subaru WRX
3,518 Posts
Well if u get a set off craigs list and do yours first, I'll split the cost w/ u then send me the set u didnt smoke and ill do the same for myself. I dont care about having a clean set f**k the law if theres a problem. and if u want a clean set ill send u mine back. I will do all i can to help w./ th questions too. PM DWQ1 i think it is hes smoked out pretty dark and so is Chef with the V. They will know the answers. Post what answer u get cus id like to know

·
Registered
CTS
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
03, 3.2L CTS-SC
577 Posts
I dont know your state laws, but there probably the same, seeing how it all falls to Dot in one aspect or another.
Tint the rear lights as dark as you want just do a light coat on the 3rd break light so its still transparent,but is dark. When you get around the reverse light , and turn signal lighten up on the trigger, so its dark , but still transparent.
Around the edges of the rear lenses hit as dark as you want.

Also make sure you hit with a nice clear coat, prolongs the life.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts