Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leave the hotel at 9am...quick stop at McDonalds for a black coffee and then down to the underground (subway).

First stop is Harrods. Looked at $50k watches, $20k purses, $5k beluga caviar and decide that $30 worth of high end chocolate is more within the budget.

Quick trip up town to Hyde Park and a resasonable walk to the McLaren dealership. Sadly we're there on inventory change day and if we'll wait a P1 is on the way. Can't wait and unfortunately absolutely no test drives. Wankers!

Lastly, 2 trains, a bus ride and 1 hour later we find the Meantime Brewery the first and most successful micro brewery in London proper. We embark on a 9 beer odyssey but settle on the honey wheat and lager for the night. Washed down our fish n' chips for a proper English meal!

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
That's a great day in London! If you have time, stop in at the Hard Rock Cafe for a burger and beer. I was surprised how small it is. The gift shop is bigger than the pub!

Oh, and do us all a big favor. Stop by the BBC and shake some sense into the people in charge of Top Gear.
We want Jeremy Clarkson back!!

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately when you punch your producer and call him the "N word" there's not a lot I can do to help you.

This was our 3rd night in BTW, here for business. Had a great dinner in Piccadily Circus last night but today was by far my favorite. Forgot to mention my American style Reuben from Sufridges today for lunch. Best $16 reuben ever.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts