Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Fleetwood
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I kinda have the cash, but it's supposed to be down payment on a house. As for storage, I have space here at the complex, but no roof over its head. I can get a car cover for it, which isn't quite the same, and I MIGHT be able to swing some insurance and register it, drive every so often. I want it, but still not financially secure enough to be getting into a project. Plus I think my G/f would kill me if I got that and then didn't get her a diamond this xmas. She already complains if I dont take her out because of low $$...

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Dont get it in this case, it really isnt ideal, wait until it is something you will not have to forfeit something important for it.

There will be others

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Oh my god, you are doing what I wanna do in about 5 years. To the exact same car!

The Mark IV is my dream car!
A Mark IV with a 525hp Crate 460 is even better!

I would definetly buy it for only $725!
Even as a daily driver, thats a deal, it looks to be in great condition, and it has tons of potential!
460+C6= many possibilites!!

Go for it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Now is that the ultimate pimpmobile?

I think so! :D

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Yes, and if you (or I) ever get a Mark IV, we need to wear the pimp hat when driving it ;)

·
Registered
1989 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance|2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
6,421 Posts
Storage is the only thing between me and that 79 Coupe at the moment. I can go over there right now and cut a check for $500 and own that car the only problem is I have no where to put it. Good luck with that. Doesn't look like it needs much really.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Not to be a killjoy, but wow!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts