Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just bought a 92 eldorado and I found this website. In the hopes of maintaining my car myself this site looks to have many great people and a lot of information.

Bailey

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Hey Bailey - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Tell us a little more about your Eldorado - color, condition, mileage, and of course pictures! We are growing rapidly and our members have a wide range of Cadillac knowledge and experience so let us know when you need some questions answered.

Thanks for registering.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I got a 92 eldo as well. Welcome to the forums. would like to hear more about your car.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
bob2231 said:
Hi Bailey.. I have a 92 Eldo also. White diamond with a blue carriage top. Hopefully we can all help each other out.
Mine is white diamond as well. I just love the color. I don't have the top on it. I have the tan interior with the sport package int. but its not a touring coupe. Don't you just hate that it has NO CUP HOLDERS. :)

·
Registered
520 Posts
JJhomer83 said:
Mine is white diamond as well. I just love the color. I don't have the top on it. I have the tan interior with the sport package int. but its not a touring coupe. Don't you just hate that it has NO CUP HOLDERS. :)
Mine has the matching dark blue interior. It needs a few things, but it's 12 years old too. I need a driver's seat, some A\C work and rear struts. The usual suspects I guess. I got a gizmo that slpis between the seat and console that holds 2 cups and a cell phone. Tacky, but functional.
What I really want is the muffler and dual pipes from an ETC. Much cheaper than any other performance exhaust.
Bob

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
bob2231 said:
Mine has the matching dark blue interior. It needs a few things, but it's 12 years old too. I need a driver's seat, some A\C work and rear struts. The usual suspects I guess. I got a gizmo that slpis between the seat and console that holds 2 cups and a cell phone. Tacky, but functional.
What I really want is the muffler and dual pipes from an ETC. Much cheaper than any other performance exhaust.
Bob
It is going to much harder to find ETC pipes and mufflers. My recomendation is to go out and get the muffler you want and put your own pipes on make them yourself. Most auto parts stores have "generic" pipes for sale that you can just find a way to fit it in and get the dual exhaust look. I personally don't care for the dual exhaust look on my caddy. I am going to hide the exhaust pipe when i put on my aftermarket muffler over the winter. It's different ill have the good sound but no pipes coming out of the back. No one else does that and that is what i like.
which grille do you have on yours? is the emblem inside the grille or on top????

·
Registered
520 Posts
JJhomer83 said:
It is going to much harder to find ETC pipes and mufflers. My recomendation is to go out and get the muffler you want and put your own pipes on make them yourself. Most auto parts stores have "generic" pipes for sale that you can just find a way to fit it in and get the dual exhaust look. I personally don't care for the dual exhaust look on my caddy. I am going to hide the exhaust pipe when i put on my aftermarket muffler over the winter. It's different ill have the good sound but no pipes coming out of the back. No one else does that and that is what i like.
which grille do you have on yours? is the emblem inside the grille or on top????
Autozone or Discount have the mufflers and pipes. I have to come up with ends though. But I really hate doing exhaust work. I guess I have the standard grill, but there's no emblem on it at all. Just a hood ornament.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
bob2231 said:
Autozone or Discount have the mufflers and pipes. I have to come up with ends though. But I really hate doing exhaust work. I guess I have the standard grill, but there's no emblem on it at all. Just a hood ornament.
You have the same model as i do the non touring coupe. Since you have the emblem as a hood orninmant and not in the grille. For the tips your best bet is to go junkyard shopping for them and find a set you like

1 - 9 of 9 Posts