Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Perfect Finish is not that hard to attain. Prep work is the most important. Most imperfections are introduced to a finish during the washing or drying stage. if you don't remove all the surface contaminants all you do is work them into the finish, creating micro marring. The AMG you see here had the following steps done to it. Hand wash with a micro fiber mitt, dried with a waffle weave MF towel. Clay bar and washed again. Deep cleaner applied to enhance the finish, the one I use has polish in it, then paint seal. You can see the results. Gary

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
I dont mean to be crude but perhaps this guy should restrict his posts to the Classified forum being hes always tryin to sell us somthing LMFAO its gettin a tad annoying.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
CadillacETC1997 said:
I dont mean to be crude but perhaps this guy should restrict his posts to the Classified forum being hes always tryin to sell us somthing LMFAO its gettin a tad annoying.
He is a supporting vendor of this site, he is allowed to sell his products on this site, our supporting vendors keep this site free. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts