Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first one I've ever seen converted into a 2 door. I'm dying to see how they did it and what the inside looks like. Has anybody ever seen one of these before?

Attachments

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
lacmang said:
This is the first one I've ever seen converted into a 2 door. I'm dying to see how they did it and what the inside looks like. Has anybody ever seen one of these before?
While I'm not really into low riders, except the old skool '60's kind, that is pretty cool.

Post more information if you find it.

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
That is the nicest Caddy I have seen, if only it were NOT a low-rider, had the original wheels, and lost that "continential-kit". The rest is great. How did they lengthen the front doors????

·
Registered
728 Posts
That car was built by topo in cali to lengthen the door they section it and add a piece of another door to it, cutom door panels, if you notice the hood is also different it is sectioned and instead of the grill opening with the hood it stayes down if thet makes any sense.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I'd like to get that continential-kit for my car.

·
Registered
728 Posts
The pictures I posted were a different one then the first pic, the car I posted just sold to somebody in portland oregon for the of 22,000, the first one posted was exported to japan, the one going to oregon is going to be a drop top soon, cant wait to see that.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
I'd LOVE :worship: a 2-door FWB too, but not with the lowrider/customized garbage. Just a relatively stock looking one that was missing the back doors....no on EVER uses the back seat, or even the back doors on ours. Just get me a 2-door one, stock look, slightly tighted (i.e., Impala SS or better suspension bits) and you'd have a car I'd jump on in a second! ;)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hello...
The conversion make the back seat look HUGE!
I wonder what was done to the front seat to make it fold to allow for entrance to the rear seating area?
This Fleetwood reminds me of a 1977 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham 2 Door HardTop...what do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
caddycruiser said:
I'd LOVE :worship: a 2-door FWB too, but not with the lowrider/customized garbage. Just a relatively stock looking one that was missing the back doors....no on EVER uses the back seat, or even the back doors on ours. Just get me a 2-door one, stock look, slightly tighted (i.e., Impala SS or better suspension bits) and you'd have a car I'd jump on in a second! ;)
your obviously an older man from butt**** nowhere who has never seen a lowrider in person. if u had, u wouldn't be calling them garbage. there is blood, sweat and tears put into some of these cars not to mention alot of$. our cars are on exhibition across the west coast in art galleries to SEMA and we're finally being recognized as ok people and i'll be damned if old piece of shit comes in a forum 1st bows down :)worship: ) and then judges and criticizes the car that is stupid.

another thing i guess the only way you'll be able to get a 2 dr fwb is if you cross your fingers and put a suggestion in cadillac suggestion box (don't hold your breath) because this car will not be built any other way

·
Registered
14 Posts
80-85 fleetwood brougham rwd 2 or 4 door
86-92 Broughams and D'elegance
93-96 Fleetwood Broughams

ALL HAVE THE SAME FRAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meaning the 2 dr. fwb was built off the specifications of a 1980-85fwb. which inspired the making of this car. that is why the roof is a half top,w the old style back window and the hood being seperated from the grill w. a header panel

·
Registered
12,029 Posts
sj_sharx4 said:
your obviously an older man from butt**** nowhere who has never seen a lowrider in person. if u had, u wouldn't be calling them garbage. there is blood, sweat and tears put into some of these cars not to mention alot of$. our cars are on exhibition across the west coast in art galleries to SEMA and we're finally being recognized as ok people and i'll be damned if old piece of shit comes in a forum 1st bows down :)worship: ) and then judges and criticizes the car that is stupid.
man no matter how many times you tell em, they still dont listen. ive been on here for a long time and lowriders dont get much love. not that no one likes us but we still dont get much. i havent seen lowcos on here in a while, i think he left. if he is here he is usually in the suspension section. most of the other lowriders dont stick around here much. its me, fltwd 93, lowcos, soy chingon, and a few others. if you are gonna stick around just ignore them.

caddycruiser- please dont call this sport junk. it has taken us lowriders a long time to get where we are now and calling things like that junk is not cool man. besides it is a whole lot nicer than keeping it stock, that is boring "junk."

D

·
0 Posts
sj_sharx4 said:

another thing i guess the only way you'll be able to get a 2 dr fwb is if you cross your fingers and put a suggestion in cadillac suggestion box (don't hold your breath) because this car will not be built any other way
Its a matter of personal taste. I have seen lowriders in person and I cant stand them (most of them). Are they garbage? Most of them yes. They take real crappy condition cars, slap cheap but bright paint on them and make em bounce up and down, tell me I'm wrong here. Are there ones tastefully done? Yes, some are real show cars worthy of respect even if I dont like lowriders. Personally I like performance oriented modifications i.e. drivetrain/suspension. I'm building my 91 FWB to handle and move like it was never supposed to. I'll put some nice wheels/tires on it but thats it for the "bling" factor. I'm 34, does that make me an old fart?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
About this Discussion
70 Replies
20 Participants
LaneWvr