Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
ATS
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well seeing the forum seems a little slow now a days I'll start a new one just to add to it. Well a couple of months ago car developed a misfire after being a little sad I started to save some money and took advantage of the black Friday sale on zzp. Ordered forged pistons, rods, arp head studs, inter cooler and afm gauge, flywheel and clutch. Just finnished getting her put back together and letting her run sounds very healthy now kinda a bummer it's winter here but come spring I can't wait. If anyone got any questions about the build or car problems I'll be glade to try and aid as best I can.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got my car back yesterday full build, cams, ppistons, rods, 6758, front mount, all new suspension.. spent a ton of freaking money but keep ur build going, cars a blast

·
Registered
ATS 2.0T Luxury AWD
266 Posts
I spent somewhere around 4g cad give it I did all the work myself to help keep costs a bit down
thats not bad at all man! thank you for the info. I cant decide whether or not to keep my cadi. I had to replace the engine already (piston failure) I didnt have a garage at the time so I couldnt do it myself.

·
Registered
ATS
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah it's something to really think about, just go based off how many miles are on the body and how much you enjoy the car. Your pretty much locked in once you dive into aftermarket internals. Even the couple of km I got to drive it just feels soo nice to drive, give it I'm driving a cobalt for the winter so it's not really a high standard, and completely different experience.

·
Registered
ATS 2.0T Luxury AWD
266 Posts
im at about 92k miles which is roughly about 148000 km on the body. its a 2013. i had the engine replaced about 2k miles ago. i feel other things though that bug me. the seats dont seem to be holding up as good as i thought they would i have the red/carbon fiber interior. its beautiful but yeah. I have a buddy that has a 2009 BMW and the interior looks like the day he bought it. damn that nappa leather.

·
Registered
ATS
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah it's just gonna happen not every car is gonna look good from the day you get it to the day you say goodbye, I'd say enjoy your car for what it is worth then when your ready bid her a farewell but I believe it will keep going the most I've seen one with is 273000 km of coruse somethings were faded but it still looked dam good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts